The Rep Fitness Competition Flat Bench is designed to handle the heaviest weights, and has compatibility with the Rep Fitness Wide Pad or the Thompson Fat Pad (with 4-bolt mounting pattern, please check yours) for those seeking an extra-wide pad.
- Dims: 17" high (top of pad), 48" long (pad), 12" wide (pad), 62 lbs. 4" thick pad. Designed to meet IPF specs of height, width, and length
- Heavy-duty 3x3" 11 gauge steel frame with even thicker connecting plates.
- Durable vinyl upholstery with 4" thick pad with plywood base. Connects with 4 bolts. 2 extra bolt holes on frame for future pad compatibility.
- 17" height from floor to top of pad. Our bench height allows athletes to use proper positioning of the feet, and arch the back to push up serious weight with proper form. Height stays the same when using the Rep Fitness Wide Pad. If swapping our pad for the Thompson pad (must be 4-bolt mount pattern), total bench height will increase 1/2 inch, and you will need to purchase (4) 3/8"(dia)x1"(length) bolts.
- 3-foot design for ease of leveling, and to ensure front support does not get in the way of foot positioning. Updated design on V2 improves stability of front foot.
- Welded metal endcaps
- Handle and wheels for easy transport.
- Easy assembly, 15 minutes with a wrench.
- Available in 5 colors: Black, Hammertone Red, Hammertone Blue, Metallic Black, Metallic Silver
PDF: Assembly Instructions