Rep AB-3100 Adjustable Bench - V3
The new and improved Rep AB-3100 Adjustable Bench is designed to combine the usefulness and safety of a 1,000 pound rated bench, with the most affordable price possible. This heavy-duty FI adjustable bench also has a tube support in the flat position for even more peace of mind as the weights get heavy. The AB-3100 uses the same padding materials as our popular AB-3000 FID bench, so you can rest assured that the pad will be comfortable yet firm enough to support heavy weight, while the vinyl cover is durable, slip-resistant, and easy to keep clean.
- 50"(total pad length) x 11.75"(pad) x 17.5"(top of pad in flat position) (LxWxH)
- Variable thickness frame from 14 to 4 gauge steel, 1,000 lb weight capacity
- Handle and wheels for easy transport
- 6 back pad adjustments, from flat to 90 degree incline
- 3 seat pad adjustments, from flat to incline. A seat pad with the ability to incline keeps you locked in place when the back pad is inclined.
- Minimal pad gap (approx 2")
- Matte black powder coating
- Pad and hardware individually boxed to prevent shipping damage
- Simple 20 minute assembly with a socket wrench (not provided)
Improvements from V2:
- Rubber feet on all 3 contact points for easier adjustment.
- Re-designed adjustment ladder for easier adjustment and rubber coated contact for less noise.
- Improved rear base design for easier assembly.
- Improved hinge design at seat and back pad.
PDF: Assembly Instructions