REP PR-1100 Power Rack
When you need a full featured power rack that won’t break the bank, look no further! Rated at 700 pounds, the PR-1100 was designed with home and garage gym owners in mind, and gives you all the professional features you want in a compact, versatile package.
- Multi-Grip Pullup Arch – Perfect for traditional, neutral, close or wide-grip pullups. It features a standard pull up bar size on the front, and a thicker pull-up bar on the back side! Easily attach Rep pull up assistance bands if you need them!
- Numbered Uprights – Make faster and more accurate adjustments for your safeties and j-cups. Stop guessing where to put your j-cup.
- Plastic Lined J-Cups – The industry standard to reduce noise and protect your barbell's knurl to avoid rusting.
- Extended Safeties – Chrome plated safety bars extend out and can be used to rack a barbell. We do recommend to mainly use our J-cups to protect both the finish and knurl of your barbell. Buy an extra pair to help!
Combine several PR-1000 series attachments, a REP bench, barbell, and plates to get a complete home or garage gym setup with endless exercise options. The REP lat pull down and row attachment, dip handles, weight horns, and landmine attachments all work with the PR-1100! From landmine presses and core twists, to cable shoulder raises, squats, and multi-grip pull up options - it's an all-in-one power rack.
- Total footprint: 84” tall x 48” wide x 47.5” deep (84" is to top of pull-up bar, when mounted as shown in the photos, Top of uprights is 82" if you prefer to mount the pull-up bar upside down)
- Interior area: 79” high x 44” wide x 45.5” deep
- Hardware size: 3 1/8”
- Weight: 130lbs
- Upright Hole Spacing: 3"
- 1" diameter holes
- Weight Capacity: 700lbs
- Pullup Bar Capacity: 400lbs
- 14 gauge steel
- Covered by a 2 year warranty
- Optional add-ons:
- Dip attachment (400lbs weight capacity)
- Lat Pull-down attachment (250lbs weight capacity)
- Weight Horn attachments (sold in pairs)
- Landmine attachment
PDF: Assembly Instructions