REP GHD - Glute Ham Developer
Commercial-quality GHD for a home gym price.
The REP Glute-Ham Developer (GHD) is made for working the posterior chain muscles - glutes, hamstrings, and lower back. Strengthening these muscles has been shown to reduce ACL / MCL injuries by helping balance upper leg muscles - as we are usually quadricep dominant from squats, running, sports, etc. You can flip over and use it for some targeted abdominal workouts, too!
Our GHD includes many advanced features:
- Band pegs for resistance work.
- A bearing system for the footplate which makes height adjustments quick and easy.
- A mounting footplate to make it easy to get on and off the glute ham developer.
- Wheels on the back make it easy to move.
- Thick padding with a durable vinyl cover and steel endcaps on the foot pads finish off the unit.
- *Model is 6'3"*
Assemble difficulty: Easy, 15-20 minutes
Specs: Dims: 42" high (top of butt pads), 70" long, 36" wide, 150 lbs. Footplate measures 21x15"