The Rep Glute-Ham Developer (GHD) is made for working the posterior chain muscles - glutes, hamstrings, and lower back. Strengthening these muscles has been shown to reduce ACL / MCL injuries by helping balance upper leg muscles - as we are usually quadricep dominant from squats, running, sports, etc. You can flip over and use it for some hardcore abdominal workouts too!
Our GHD includes many advanced features:
- Band pegs for resistance work
- A bearing system for the footplate which makes adjustments for height very quick and easy
- A mounting footplate to make it easy to get on and off the glute ham developer
- Wheels on the back make it easy for one person to move
- Thick padding with a durable vinyl cover and steel endcaps on the foot pads finish off the unit
- A commercial quality GHD for a home gym price. Check out the video below for more details and a walk-through!
Assemble difficulty: Easy, 15-20 minutes
Specs: Dims: 42" high (top of butt pads), 70" long, 36" wide, 150 lbs. Footplate measures 21x15"