Rep Black Bumper Plates
Our Rep black bumper plates are extremely durable and attractive, dsigned to be perfect for cross training/HIIT workouts and Olympic weightlifting. Our 10 lb plates are extra thick (1") to increase durability and reduce the chance of "tacoing," while our 45 lb plates are thinner than most at 2.83" thick to allow more weight to fit on the bar. Bumper plates are excellent for training the Olympic lifts, which end with the bar overhead or at shoulder height. This allows the lifter to drop the bar after completing a lift, or if a lift is missed, you can drop the weights without harming the bar, surrounding equipment, flooring, etc...
- 160 lb - (2)Each 45-25-10
- 190 lb - (2)Each 45-25-15-10
- 210 lb - (2)Each 45-35-25
- 230 lb - (2)Each 45-35-25-10
- 250 lb - (4) 45 (2) Each 25-10
- 260 lb - (2)Each 45-35-25-15-10
- 370 lb - (6) 45 lb & (2)Each 25-15-10
What makes our bumper plates better?
- Superior craftsmanship and design. Steel inserts with hooks molded into the bumper plates increase durability versus older designs with brass inserts.
- Extra thick 10 lb plates are the best on the market, and highly resistant to bending
- Low bounce. Some recycled rubber bumper plates will bounce very high and make you chase the bar around. Not ours.
- Thin profile. With a good Olympic bar, you can fit 515lbs of our bumper plates on the bar.
- Factory tested to withstand over 12,000 drops from a height of 8 ft.
- Used in both commercial and home gyms all over the world
Taking care of your bumper plates:
When your bumper plates arrive, let them air out for a few days. To increase the lifespan of your plates, always make sure they drop as close to straight down as possible. That means if your bar collars get loose during a workout, try to re-tighten them so that your plates always land straight up and down. This will lessen the sideways force on the bumper plate insert. Finally, a type of surface with some give - 4x6 heavy duty rubber mats, weight lifting platform, etc. will help to absorb some of the impact on the plates and increase their lifespan.
Warranty is 6 months for 10 and 15 lb plates for home and commercial use, 3 years for all others for home use, 1 year commercial use
IMPORTANT NOTE: Warranty is VOID if mixed with Hi-Temps. Hi-Temps are a small diameter than regular plates, which means a bar loaded with a mixture of our plates and Hi-Temps will result in our plates taking all of the load, causing them to degrade faster.