Kettlebells allow you to combine cardiovascular training with weight training into ballistic movements that strengthen your body. Our kettlebells range in size from 4kg (9 lbs) all the way up to 48 kg (106 lbs), giving everyone the opportunity to cater to their specific physical needs, and even challenge themselves to a heavier weight when ready. From kettlebell swings, to goblet squats, to snatches, the kettlebell is a versatile piece of equipment that can help build strength and endurance.
- Superior Manufacturing Methods: Single-cast gravity casting is a cutting-edge technique that results in kettlebells much higher in quality than their sand casted cousins. The castig process ensures that each kettlebell is extremely well made, with perfectly flat bases that allow for push-ups and no wobbling, smooth handles, and an overall excellent finish.
- Best Coating: Our matte black textured finish is the best coating for kettlebells because it won't cause your grip to slip, yet it won't tear up your hands. It holds chalk very well, but it isn't necessary unless you're sweating.
- Color Coded Handles: Our handles follow the international kettlebell standards, which allow for an instructor to easily spot which kettlebells their clients/athletes are using.
- Kilogram and Pound Markings: Each kettlebell is labeled with both units of measurement. No more pulling out the calculator to figure out how much you are swinging!
- Kettlebell Sets: 8 to 24 kg set includes: 8, 12, 16, 20, 24 kg kettlebells. Save money and give yourself options for warming up, and other exercises like push press, one arm swings, or pair up the kettlebells to do kettlebell push ups, 2 handed overhead press, overhead squat and more!
Weights/Handle Colors/Handle Diameter:
- 4kg/9lbs - White - 30mm
- 6kg/13lbs - Grey - 30mm
- 8kg/18lbs - Pink - 32mm
- 10kg/22lbs - Orange - 32mm
- 12kg/26lbs - Blue - 32mm
- 14kg/31lbs - Brown - 32mm
- 16kg/35lbs - Yellow - 33mm
- 18kg/40lbs - Brown - 33mm
- 20kg/44lbs - Grey - 38mm
- 22kg/48lbs - Black - 38mm
- 24kg/53lbs - Green - 39mm
- 28kg/62lbs - Orange - 40mm
- 32kg/70lbs - Red - 40mm
- 36kg/80lbs - White - 40mm
- 40kg/88lbs - Blue - 40mm
- 44kg/97lbs - Brown - 40mm
- 48kg/106lbs - Black - 40mm
For over 300 years kettlebells have built stronger, more powerful bodies by combining strength training with ballistic movements. Take a page from history and increase your fitness level with kettlebell training. Our kettlebells range in size from 4kg (9 lbs) all the way up to 48 kg (106 lbs), giving everyone the opportunity to cater to their specific physical needs and ability levels.
Superior Manufacturing - Gravity die casting is a manufacturing technique resulting in more durable and precise kettlebells than their sand-casted cousins. The gravity casting process ensures each KB comes out with smooth handles for swings and a perfectly flat base for pushups.
Premium Matte Coating - Our premium coating is great for hundreds of reps without slipping or tearing. The textured matte finish holds chalk well, but you’ll find you won’t need much with these kettlebells unless you’re really sweating it out!
Color-Coded Handles - Our kettlebell handles follow the international kettlebell standards, which lets instructors easily spot which kettlebells size their clients or athletes are using.
Kilogram and Pound Markings - Each cast iron kettlebell is labeled with both units of measurement. No more pulling out the calculator to figure out how much weight you’re swinging!
Kettlebell Sets - 8 to 24 kg set includes: 8, 12, 16, 20, 24 kg kettlebells. Save money and give yourself more options for training by choosing the best kettlebell weights for you.
What kettlebell weight should I use?
Our kettlebells range in size from 4kg (9 lbs) all the way up to 48 kg (106 lbs), giving everyone the opportunity to cater to their specific physical needs, and even challenge themselves to a heavier weight when ready.
For ballistic exercises (kettlebell swings, snatches, cleans) we recommend a range between:
- 35 lbs (16 kg) and 53 lbs (24 kg) kettlebells for men
- 18 lbs (8 kg) and 35 lbs (16 kg) kettlebells for women
For static or strength training (presses, deadlifts, Turkish get-ups) we recommend a range between:
- 18 lbs (8 kg) and 44 lbs (20 kg) kettlebells for men
- 13 lbs (6 kg) and 26 lbs (12 kg) kettlebells for women
How many kettlebells do I need?
The bare minimum of kettlebells you need to own is 1. Do you need 2 kettlebells? Only if you want to add more variety or challenge to your workouts. Having different weights lets you warm up safely, gives you more tools to work with, and lets your kettlebell home gym grow with you. Having 2 kettlebells of the same weight makes your workouts even more challenging with double KB swings, squats, lunges, presses, overhead squats, and more.
What muscles do kettlebell swings work?
Kettlebell swings are excellent for working every single muscle group in the body. The kettlebell swing targets the abs, hamstrings, hips, quads, glutes, lats, pecs, and shoulders in a single fast movement.
What's the difference between REP V2 and V3 kettlebells?
The differences between V2 and V3 are purely cosmetic. The V3 kettlebell has been updated with a simplified logo with a shinier black finish, while the finish on V2 is matte black.