The REP Competition Flat Bench is designed to handle the heaviest weights, and has compatibility with the REP Wide Pad or the Thompson Fat Pad (with 4-bolt mounting pattern, please check yours) for those seeking an extra-wide pad.
- Dims: 17" high (top of pad), 48" long (pad), 12" wide (pad), 62 lbs. 3" thick pad. Designed to meet IPF specs of height, width, and length
- Heavy-duty 3x3" 11 gauge steel frame with even thicker connecting plates.
- Durable vinyl upholstery with 3" thick pad with plywood base. Connects with 4 bolts. 2 extra bolt holes on frame for future pad compatibility.
- 17" height from floor to top of pad. Our bench height allows athletes to use proper positioning of the feet, and arch the back to push up serious weight with proper form. Height stays the same when using the REP Wide Pad. If swapping our pad for the Thompson pad (must be 4-bolt mount pattern), total bench height will increase 1/2 inch, and you will need to purchase (4) 3/8"(dia)x1"(length) bolts.
- 3-foot design for ease of leveling, and to ensure front support does not get in the way of foot positioning. Updated design on V2 improves stability of front foot.
- Welded metal endcaps.
- Handle and wheels for easy transport.
- Easy assembly, 15 minutes with a wrench.
- Available in 5 colors: Black, Hammertone Red, Hammertone Blue, Metallic Black, Metallic Silver
REP Flat Bench
BEST COMPETITION BENCH FOR HOME GYMS
The FB-5000 competition flat bench is designed for competitive weightlifters. Crafted from laser cut 3x3 steel, rated to 1,000 pounds, and built to International Powerlifting Federation (IPF) requirements, it’s the gold standard for heavy weightlifting. This weight bench features a stable tripod foot design that gets out of the way of your lifts, while the integrated steel handle and industrial roller wheels makes this beast easy to move and store.
DESIGNED TO MEET THE NEEDS OF COMPETITIVE WEIGHTLIFTERS
Even the humble weight bench benefits from attention to detail, and we spared none with the FB-5000. The tripod foot design allows athletes to use proper foot positioning to facilitate proper bench form under heavy loads. The 3-foot design is easy to level and extra stable with welded end caps at all three contact points. Made with competition in mind and built to IPF standards.
COMPETITION BENCH WITH DURABLE BACK PAD
Like your favorite chair, the FB-5000 bench pad strikes the perfect balance of firmness and support. The high-density pad is 4” thick and holds its shape under load, while the textured grip keeps you locked into position. Easy to clean heavy-duty vinyl stands up to heavy use. The standard pad is 12” wide, or add our optional wide pad to increase the width to 14”. Compatible with *Thompson Fat Pad.
*Thompson Fat Pad must have 4-bolt mounting pattern to be compatible with the REP FB-5000 Flat Bench frame. If swapping our pad for the Thompson Fat Pad, the total bench height will increase 1/2 inch, and you will need to purchase four 3/8"(diameter) x1" (length) bolts
COMPETITION WEIGHT BENCH FOR STRENGTH TRAINING
Use this competition weight bench to build upper body strength with dumbbell, barbell, and bodyweight movements. Weight benches are an essential piece of home gym equipment for movements like the bench press. Combine your flat bench with an Olympic barbell, bumper plates, and power rack to build a cost-effective home gym setup with minimal equipment.
Heavy duty benches are perfect for functional bodybuilding movements like concentration curls, reverse flies, tricep extensions, and rows to round out your strength training. Or target lower body movements with box squats, split squats, weighted step-ups, and glute bridges.
You can also use the workout bench for core exercises using leg raises, in and out sits, Russian twists, reverse crunches, and tucks. Remember that combining different variations of pushing and pulling movements is fundamental to building a balanced strength program while preventing injury while using your utility bench.
REP FB-5000 DIMENSIONS & DETAILS
- Total Height: 17" fully assembled
- Total Pad Length: 48"
- Pad Width: 12"
- Weight: 62 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 1,000lbs
- Total Footprint: 7.25 SQFT
- Designed to IPF Competition Standards
- 3% Tolerance
- 11-gauge steel
Q: Why is clear coat more expensive?
A: It is specially prepared steel, followed by skilled hand-grinding, then followed up with a process where we have to avoid flash rusting and keep the clearcoat as clear as possible to show the beauty of the steel and craftsmanship of the hand grinding process. It's very difficult, but it makes every piece look amazing and unique and protected against rust with the clear coat finish. It looks stunning in person and is the best finish we offer.