The PR-5000 V2 is our most configurable and heavy-duty power rack system, giving you nearly limitless attachment setups. Overbuilt with 11-gauge steel and 1” hardware, this power rack is the kind of gear found in universities, professional athletic facilities, and commercial gyms. In a home or garage gym, it’s the only power rack you’ll ever need.
The 41" depth 6-post rack with lat pull/low row is the mack daddy of our power rack lineup. It's the biggest rack we carry, with a huge amount of included functionality. 41" depth gives you plenty of room to work in, while the weight storage makes it convenient to load and unload the barbell, all while adding a ton of stability. No need to bolt this one down, it isn't going anywhere.
The lat pull/low row attachment adds an incredible amount of workout variety while taking up very little additional space. Check out our video below for examples.
Multiple color and height options combine with an ever-expanding list of accessories and attachments to create the only power rack system you'll ever need. Every rack comes with our top rear logo cross-member which serves as a convenient anchor point for the lat pull/low row and future attachments you may want to add, and from there the rest of the rack is up to you.
PR-5000 Power Rack Features
- Laser-cut numbering on every hole in the working area takes the guesswork out of lining up J-cups, safeties, and other attachments
- 3x3 power rack with overbuilt 1" diameter hardware is stable and secure
- 2” hole spacing throughout uprights and crossmembers on all sides gives you tons of flexibility with attachment anchor points
- Rear cross-member with laser-cut logo for extra rigidity and side-to-side stability
- Exclusive attachment ecosystem using 1” holes for endless customization (all attachments include protective inner and outer liners to protect bars and paint on your uprights)
- Rated to 1,000lbs