The cousin to beefier FB-5000, the FB-4000 has a more compact and lighter design for those who want a 3-post design, but aren't planning on moving serious weight.
- SUPPORTS PROPER FORM: Tripod design allows athletes to use proper positioning of the feet, and arch the back to push up serious weight with proper form. The 3-foot design is easy to level, and the front support does not get in the way of foot positioning.
- PERFECT SUPPORT FOR LIFTING: The 2.5” thick pad measures 12 inches wide, and the stable tripod base makes it ideal for back support and leg drive during bench press. It’s comfortable to sit on but durable and sturdy under load. The top surface of the pad is 17 inches from the floor.
- STURDY AND DURABLE: The competition bench is made from 3 x 3" 14 gauge steel, rated to 700lbs. There are welded endcaps and rubber pads on all contact points to protect your floors. The textured pad provides a sure, secure grip for big presses.
- EASY TO MOVE: Front handle and rear wheels let you move the bench easily around your home or garage gym
Main differences between the FB-4000 and FB-5000:
- 14 gauge steel vs 11 gauge steel on the FB-5000. 14 gauge steel makes the bench much lighter and easier to move, but reduces the weight rating.
- Wide Pad option available, but not compatible with the Thompson fat pad.
- 45" in length vs the FB-5000 at 48" in length.
For those looking for a solid 3-post bench, but not moving a ton of weight, this is the perfect bench for you!