REP PR-4100 Series Folding Power Racks
Create a functional workout space in your garage and still be able to park your car!
3x3" 11 gauge steel uprights make this rack extremely sturdy for the hardest workouts. Adam, who is performing kipping pull ups and dips in the photos weighs 215lbs at 6'2".
Some upgraded features with this rack include the protective caps on the bottom of the uprights to ensure a smoother setup and protection for your floors. We also added 1" hole spacing through the bench press and pull area to ensure you can find the perfect lift off height. Finally, four heavy-duty pull pins allow you to set up or fold your space-saving power rack away very quickly. This is the perfect power rack for someone who needs their space after working out!
The 21.5" option can fold in on itself (as pictured), and take up 6.5" from the wall.
The 41" option can fold left/right (as pictured) to take up 24" from the wall. It can also partially fold in on itself and take up 24" from the wall. We recommend the 41" option for people performing kipping pull ups or muscle ups because of the out/back body movement.
- Choose between 21.5" or 41" depth (from wall to the front outside of upright).
- Uprights: 11-gauge steel, 3x3", 92" tall.
- 21.5" Dims: 18.5" inside length x 42.5" inside width.
- 41" Dims: 38" inside length x 42.5" inside width.
- 48.5" overall width.
- (1) pair of plastic lined J-cups.
- (1) easy-to-adjust 1.25" pull-up bar.
- 5/8" diameter hardware.
- 1" hole spacing in benching area.
- 2" hole spacing above and below bench area.
INSTALL OPTIONS: Watch our install video here
- Distribute weight across three (3) studs with a wood stringer (not included).
- Use 8 lag bolts (included).
- Anchor into concrete with 8 sleeve anchors (included).