Rep PR-5000 Power Rack
Our beefiest power rack, the PR-5000 is designed for serious strength training.
- 92"(upright height - 93" to top of pull-up bar) x 48"(width) x 36"(depth w/o weight storage, 56" with), foot plates add 1.5" on each side
- 30" depth inside to inside, 42" wide inside to inside
- 5/8" hardware, with 1" diameter holes throughout the bench/squat area
- 4 uprights with 3x3" 11 gauge steel, laser cut and robot welded on 80+% for maximum precision
- 2" hole spacing throughout working area
- Laser cut odd-numbered holes(1,3,5,7, etc...)
- Includes Multi-grip pull-up bar.
- Sandwich style J-cups
- Choose your Safeties: Pin/Pipe, flip-down or strap options available
- Laser cut / stainless steel nameplate
- 1,500 lb capacity
Rep PR-5000 Power Rack Weight Storage
This is the weight storage add-on pictured above. PR-5000 Rack without storage is 4 uprights, with storage is 6 uprights and the pictured weight horns.
- 8 weight horns, zinc-plated with welded endcaps
- 2 additional 3x3" uprights and 4 crossmembers
Rep PR-5000 Power Rack Options
- $100 - Pin-pipe safeties - the most basic safety catch option
- $169 - Flip-down safeties with UHMW liner to protect upright paint and your barbell
- $179 - Strap Safeties with UHMW liner to protect upright paint and super durable straps to protect your barbell
- $49 - Landmine attachment
- $99 - Dip attachment with UHMW liner to protect upright paint
- $29 - Barbell tube stand storage attachment
- $49 - Dual barbell hanger attachment
- $29/set of 4 - Additional band pegs for band/chains storage
- $99/pair - Additional sandwich J-cups
Why Choose the PR-5000 Power Rack?
The PR-5000 was designed to offer many features that normally cost a big premium on competitors' racks. Laser cut numbers make lining up your j-cups or safeties quick and easy. 2" spacing allows us to use beefier 1" thick pins for safeties and j-cups. Sandwich-style j-cups offer full UHMW protection, even on the front edge, to avoid any chance of scratching bar knurl.
The 30" inside depth has been found to be the ideal depth for most customers. It's enough working room not to feel crowded, but not so much that it feels like a waste of space. With the addition of our 20" deep weight storage option (our competitors' are typically 24"+), our rack takes up the minimum amount of space needed to get work done.
UHMW liners were added to almost every component that gets frequently adjusted on your rack. This helps protect the look of your rack for many years and avoids scratching the paint and developing surface rust.
PR-5000 Assembly Instructions