Unlimited Workout Variety
The REP FT-3000 Compact functional trainer is one of the most versatile pieces of equipment you can add to your home or small commercial gym. It can serve as the centerpiece and provide a full body workout, or it can complement an existing gym. The 15 selectable cable positions allow you to perform a wide variety of exercises, and the dual 180 lb stacks offer plenty of resistance for even experienced lifters. Add on our attachment package for even more exercise options.
Full Commercial Grade, Compact Size Ideal for Home Gyms
- Two-layer electrostatic powder coating with a beautiful black metallic finish. The powder coating on this is very thick and chip resistant.
- Laser cut and robot welded for a super clean looking unit.
- Ships partially assembled. Approximately 2 hour assembly time with 2 people. Fits through standard doorway.
- Two 180 lb weight stacks with 2:1 ratio (moving 100 lbs takes 50 lbs of effort). Plenty of weight for a variety of exercises.
- Magnetic tipped weight selector pin for secure adjustment.
- Steel weight plates for high accuracy.
- Laser etched cable column markings to make it easy to line up both handles.
- Column handle height adjusts on wheels for super smooth 1-handed adjustments.
- Lowest handle height now allows users 5'3"+ to do standing cable curls next to machine.
- Silky smooth cable with fiberglass reinforced pulleys. No jerky movements or "catching" when you use the machine.
- Multiple pull-up grip options with textured powdercoat for a secure grip.
- Two capped bolt holes on center pull-up crossmember for future grip attachment capabilities
- Center attachment holder with storage pegs.
- Placard with 12 demonstrated movements.
- Two urethane strap handles included. Durable and easy to grip.
Weight: 410 lbs machine, 360 lbs for weight stacks. 770 lbs total
Dimensions: 78"x53"x34" (Height x Width x Depth)
Maximum Effective Load: 90 lbs per side
Minimum Effective Load: 10 lbs per side
Cable Travel: 81"
Warranty: Lifetime Frame Warranty, Residential use: 10 years on hardware, pop pins, pulleys and cables Commercial Use: 1 year on all hardware, pop pins, pulleys and cables
Need help with Assembly?: Assembly Video