The same main specs as our popular Powerspeed bar - but the knurl was not stopped at the same point as the original so it will hit your J-cups like a standard barbell. You still get the same super stiff bar, agressive knurl and bronze bushings making it a great bar for you powerlifting movements.
The bar is a no-compromises powerlifting bar, with the following features:
- 20 kg, 215k tensile, 205k yield, 2000 lb rated
- 29mm, IPF markings
- Very deep, aggressive knurl
- Smooth sleeves with zero side-to-side sleeve slop movement, hard chrome finish
- Bronze bushings with smooth, silent sleeve rotation
- Choice of hard chrome or manganese phosphate shaft coating
Initial break-in notes:
- Bar comes packed in light coating of oil, which conditions the steel after production and during transit to ensure your bar arrives in good condition. A dry towel is useful for wiping down the bar prior to first use.
- Sleeve bushings are greased at the factory and may require 1-2 weeks of use before sleeves rotate at their full potential as grease spreads out in the sleeve.
Manganese vs Chrome
- Manganese has a "chalky" feel to it compared to chrome. Both offer excellent rust resistance.
**5-year warranty against defects affecting the performance of the bar, such as bending, collar spin, knurling defects, or problems with the coating affecting the performance of the bar. Warranty covering bending does not cover dropping it on a box/bench/spotter arms/pins on power rack.