Rep V2 Squat Rack with Pull Up Bar
Our squat rack with pullup bar just got better! Still the same beefy 11 gauge steel construction, but with many extras now included!
Assembly difficulty: Easy, 20 minutes - see the PDFs below for help
- Dims: 94" high, 72" long, 48" wide, 200 lbs
- 1,000 lb capacity.
- 11 gauge steel with 2" hole spacing
- Uprights are 2.5"x 2.5"
- 2 weight horns in rear for added stability and plate storage
- 2 separate pull up bars - The standard 1.25" diameter and a grip/forearm building 2" fat bar. These can be adjusted up to 1 ft lower than the uprights.
- Plastic lined j-cups to protect your bar.
- Spotter arms included- plastic lined to protect your barbell. Approx 24" in length.
- Pegs double as dip bars on the safeties at a 300lb rating. Counter weight when doing dips.
- Band pegs and holes on the bottom of the rack for extra resistance on your squats and deadlifts.
PDF: Assembly Instructions
PDF: Assembly Quick Tips
Video: Learn more about the Rep Fitness Squat Rack with Pull Up Bar
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Do I have to keep both pull-up bars on the rack at all times?
A: Most people will choose to mount only one pull-up bar at a time. We show both mounted in most of our pictures for display purposes only.
Q: Will I have to bolt this rack into the ground?
A: You will NOT need to bolt it into the ground. This rack is very stable on its own and if you add a couple bumper plates to the weight horns on the back it will be rock solid! This rack does feature pre-drilled bolt holes, if you choose to bolt the rack down anyway. (When using the spotter arms rack should either be bolted down or have weight stacked on the weight horns)
Q: Are the safeties, dip handles/band pegs, and J-Cups in included with the price of the rack or do they cost extra?
A: All of these items and both pull-up bars are included with the normal price of this squat rack.
Q: If I don't want the extra pull-up bar, J-Cups, Safeties etc. can I take them off my order to get a cheaper price?
A: The short answer is no. We only make one set of these items per rack so there is no way to offer discount for removing them that would be cost effective. On the upside, these little extras are extremely useful and I think you will certainly enjoy having them. Also the pricing for the high quality squat rack is extremely competitive even with the extras.
Q: Will Rep Fitness help me set up my sweet new V-2 Squat rack?
A: Yes! Let me clarify though; we will not come to your house and put it together for you but don't worry, it is pretty easy. If you are not the hands on type, we have some videos on our website showing you step by step exactly how to put it together. If you are still having trouble beyond that, then feel free to give us a call or sho