Rep PR-5000 Power Rack
Our beefiest power rack, the PR-5000 is designed for serious strength training. The rack comes with laser-cut numbers, and dual pull-up bars.
- 92"(upright height - 93" to top of pull-up bar) x 48"(width) x 36"(depth), foot plates add 1.5" on each side
- 30" depth inside to inside, 42" wide inside to inside
- 5/8" hardware, with 1" diameter holes throughout the bench/squat area
- 4 uprights with 3x3" 11 gauge steel, laser cut and robot welded on 80+% for maximum precision
- 2" hole spacing throughout working area
- Laser cut odd-numbered holes(1,3,5,7, etc...)
- Dual pull-up bars - 1.25" standard or 2" for extra grip training.
- 1,500 lb capacity
- Pin/Pipe safeties standard, flip-down and straps available as upgrades
- UHMW lined J-cups to protect barbell knurl, Sandwich style J-cups available as an add-on
Rep PR-5000 Power Rack Options
- $139 - Flip-down safeties with UHMW liner to protect upright paint
- $149 - Strap Safeties with UHMW liner to protect upright paint
- $49 - Landmine attachment
- $149 - Side Mount Globe Pull-up Bar
- $19 - Bolt on Weight Horn (sold individually - not as a pair)
- $25/pair - Additional band pegs for band/chains storage
Why Choose the PR-5000 Power Rack?
The PR-5000 was designed to offer many features that normally cost a big premium on competitors' racks. Laser cut numbers make lining up your j-cups or safeties quick and easy. 2" spacing allows us to use beefier 1" thick pins for safeties and j-cups. Sandwich-style j-cups offer full UHMW protection, even on the front edge, to avoid any chance of scratching bar knurl.
The 30" inside depth has been found to be the ideal depth for most customers. It's enough working room not to feel crowded, but not so much that it feels like a waste of space. With the addition of our 20" deep weight storage option (our competitors' are typically 24"+), our rack takes up the minimum amount of space needed to get work done.
UHMW liners were added to almost every component that gets frequently adjusted on your rack. This helps protect the look of your rack for many years and avoids scratching the paint and developing surface rust.
PR-5000 Assembly Instructions
PR-5000 + Storage + Lat Pulldown Assembly Instructions