The cousin to beefier FB-5000, the FB-4000 has a more compact and lighter design for those who want a 3-post design, but aren't planning on moving serious weight.
- SUPPORTS PROPER FORM: Tripod design allows athletes to use proper positioning of the feet, and arch the back to push up serious weight with proper form. The 3-foot design is easy to level, and the front support does not get in the way of foot positioning.
- PERFECT SUPPORT FOR LIFTING: The 2.5” thick pad measures 12 inches wide, and the stable tripod base makes it ideal for back support and leg drive during bench press. It’s comfortable to sit on but durable and sturdy under load. The top surface of the pad is 17 inches from the floor.
- STURDY AND DURABLE: The competition bench is made from 3 x 3" 14-gauge steel, rated to 700 lbs. There are welded endcaps and rubber pads on all contact points to protect your floors. The textured pad provides a sure, secure grip for big presses.
- EASY TO MOVE: Front handle and rear wheels let you move the bench easily around your home or garage gym
FB-4000 vs. FB-5000:
- 14-gauge steel vs 11-gauge steel on the FB-5000. 14-gauge steel makes the bench much lighter and easier to move, but reduces the weight rating.
- Wide Pad option available, but not compatible with the Thompson fat pad.
- 45" in length vs the FB-5000 at 48" in length.
For those looking for a solid 3-post bench, but not moving a ton of weight, this is the perfect bench for you!
REP FLAT BENCH
FB-4000 FLAT BENCH
The cousin to the beefier FB-5000, the REP FB-4000 boasts a more compact and lighter frame while still maintaining the coveted 3-post design. Rated at 700lbs, this competition-style flat bench will undoubtedly keep you supported and stable during your lifts.
SUPPORTS PROPER FORM AND LIFTING
The tripod foot design allows athletes to use proper positioning of the feet, and arch the back, to push up heavy weight with correct bench form. The 3-foot design is easy to level, and the front support does not get in the way of foot positioning. The 2.5” thick pad measures 12 inches wide and 17 inches from the floor. These measurements, paired with the stability of the tripod base, makes it ideal for back support and leg drive during bench press. The pad is comfortable to sit on while still remaining durable and sturdy under heavy loads.
STURDY, DURABLE & PORTABLE
This competition bench is made from 3 x 3" 14-gauge steel, rated to 700 lbs. There are welded endcaps and rubber pads on all contact points to protect your floors. The textured pad provides a secure grip for big presses. The bench is designed with a front handle and rear wheels making the bench portable and easy to move around your home or garage gym.
REP FB-4000 DIMS
- Total height: 17"
- Total Pad Length: 45.25"
- Pad Width: 12"
- Total Footprint: 7 SQFT
- Designed with Competition Standards
- 3% Tolerance
FB-4000 vs. FB-5000
Need help comparing REP Benches? We've put a comparison list below:
|REP Wide pad is available for this bench.
||Wide pad bench option is available, as well as the Wide Pad to be purchased on its own.
|Frame not compatible with the Thompson Fat Pad.
Frame is compatible with Thompson Fat Pad.
|45" in length.
48" in length.