4000-Series Squat Rack
Our redesigned 4000 Series Squat Rack offers maximum stability with bombproof construction and improved compatibility with REP attachments!
Uprights now come in 3x3” 11-gauge steel with 5/8” hardware. Our favorite feature of this Squat Rack is that it will work with almost all of the accessories in REP’s 4000 series line up - yes, even our Monolift and ISO Arms. You're welcome. The long, flat-footed base helps promote stability while also alleviating the need to bolt the rack down. Athletes performing kipping pull-ups or other gymnastic movements will find that this rack is rock solid – Add weight onto the rear weight horns or bolt your rack to the ground (utilizing the pre-drilled feet) and this rack can handle just about anything you’ll throw at it.
- Two height options to suit your needs ( 96" &103").
- Sturdy 3x3” 11ga steel.
- Compatibility with most REP 4000 series attachments.
- 1” spacing throughout the bench press area.
- Base-mounted weight horns for weight storage and added stability.
- Long base with pre-drilled feet for optional floor-mounting.
- 103” height option is great for taller athletes who want to perform kipping movements.
Thanks to its extra-stable and versatile design, this squat rack offers as much utility as you’d expect from a power rack at a fraction of the cost – squat, bench press, banded movements, pull-ups and much more. Make it your own by adding upgraded J-cups, spotter arms and other REP 4000 series attachments!
- Includes Standard PR-4000 J-cups and 1.25” pull-up bar.
- 5/8” holes on the uprights, 5/8” holes at the rear of the base, 1” holes on the sides of the base.
- Not compatible with: The REP Belt Squat, Lat/Low Row Attachment.
- Base dimensions: 73" x 53"
- Weight: 96": 230lbs, 103": 237lbs
- Weight Capacity: This is based off of the j-cup capacity which is <1500lbs.
The model in the photos is 5'7" and working out on the 96" Squat Rack.