REP LB Kettlebells
Our popular kettlebells are now available in lb increments! Add weight to your kettlebell collection in increments of 5 lbs up to 60 lbs, and then increments of 10 lbs from 60-90.
- Superior Manufacturing Methods: Single-cast gravity casting is a cutting-edge technique that results in kettlebells much higher in quality than their sand casted cousins. The castic process ensures that each kettlebell is extremely well made, with perfectly flat bases that allow for push-ups and no wobbling, smooth handles, and an overall excellent finish.
- Best Coating: Our matte black textured finish is the best coating for kettlebells because it won't cause your grip to slip, yet it won't tear up your hands. It holds chalk very well, but it isn't necessary unless you're sweating.
- Color Coded Handles: Our handles follow the international kettlebell standards, which allow for an instructor to easily spot which kettlebells their clients/athletes are using.
Weights/Handle Colors/Handle Diameter:
- 5lbs - White - 22mm
- 10lbs - Dark Gray - 27mm
- 15lbs - Pink - 33mm
- 20lbs - Orange - 35mm
- 25lbs - Blue - 35mm
- 30lbs - Dark Red - 35mm
- 35lbs - Yellow - 36mm
- 40lbs - Brown - 40mm
- 45lbs - Gray - 40mm
- 50lbs - Black - 40mm
- 55lbs - Green - 40mm
- 60lbs - Orange - 40mm
- 70lbs - Red - 40mm
- 80lbs - White - 40mm
- 90lbs - Blue - 40mm
- 100lbs - Dark Red - 40mm
For over 300 years kettlebells have built stronger, more powerful bodies by combining strength training with ballistic movements. Take a page from history and increase your fitness level with kettlebell training. Add weight to your kettlebell collection in increments of 5 lbs up to 60 lbs, and then increments of 10 lbs from 60-90.
Superior Manufacturing - Gravity die casting is a manufacturing technique resulting in more durable and precise kettlebells than their sand-casted cousins. The gravity casting process ensures each KB comes out with smooth handles for swings and a perfectly flat base for pushups.
Premium Matte Coating - Our premium coating is great for hundreds of reps without slipping or tearing. The textured matte finish holds chalk well, but you’ll find you won’t need much with these kettlebells unless you’re really sweating it out!
Color-Coded Handles- Our kettlebell handles follow the international kettlebell standards, which lets instructors easily spot which kettlebells size their clients or athletes are using.
Kilogram and Pound Markings - Each cast iron kettlebell is labeled with both units of measurement. No more pulling out the calculator to figure out how much weight you’re swinging!
Kettlebell Sets - 8 to 24 kg set includes: 8, 12, 16, 20, 24 kg kettlebells. Save money and give yourself more options for training by choosing the best kettlebell weights for you.
What kettlebell weight should I use?
Our kettlebells range in size from 4kg (9 lbs) all the way up to 48 kg (106 lbs), giving everyone the opportunity to cater to their specific physical needs, and even challenge themselves to a heavier weight when ready.
For ballistic exercises (kettlebell swings, snatches, cleans) we recommend a range between:
- 35 lbs (16 kg) and 53 lbs (24 kg) kettlebells for men
- 18 lbs (8 kg) and 35 lbs (16 kg) kettlebells for women
For static or strength training (presses, deadlifts, Turkish get-ups) we recommend a range between:
- 18 lbs (8 kg) and 44 lbs (20 kg) kettlebells for men
- 13 lbs (6 kg) and 26 lbs (12 kg) kettlebells for women
How many kettlebells do I need?
The bare minimum of kettlebells you need to own is 1. Do you need 2 kettlebells? Only if you want to add more variety or challenge to your workouts. Having different weights lets you warm up safely, gives you more tools to work with, and lets your kettlebell home gym grow with you. Having 2 kettlebells of the same weight makes your workouts even more challenging with double KB swings, squats, lunges, presses, overhead squats, and more.
What muscles do kettlebell swings work?
Kettlebell swings are excellent for working every single muscle group in the body. The kettlebell swing targets the abs, hamstrings, hips, quads, glutes, lats, pecs, and shoulders in a single fast movement.