Rep Adjustable Plyo Box
Our adjustable plyo box can be set to 16, 20, or 24" high, with a 16x16" landing area. Rubber top and rubber feet for secure contact and non-slip surface. The lower twist-lock handles can be used to quiet the legs, making it a virtually silent jump box. Minimal overhang at the top of the box to prevent catching your toes on missed jumps. Perfect for all sorts of plyometric box exercises, whether you're doing box jumps, step ups, box squats, negative jumps, or vertical jump training, it'll do the job.
Our adjustable plyometric box is made of thick steel for maximum durability. Solid steel spring pins lock the legs into place, unlike weak hollow pins used on competing products.
- Adjusts to 3 different box heights: 16, 20, 24" (designed to be used for Cross Training/HIIT workouts and the prescribed heights)
- Weighs 40 lbs
- Handles on all 4 sides
- 400 lb recommended maximum
- Approx assembly time is 45 mins. It's simple, but time-consuming to tighten the 20 bolts included.
- Adjustable wrench is required and NOT supplied.
- The box ships unassembled to save you money.
- Adjustment speed: About 30 seconds.
1 year warranty.