SHOWROOM & APPOINTMENTS:
While our showroom is currently closed for walk-ins, we are opening select appointments (available below) for specific equipment listed on this page. Our showroom includes a lot of other equipment, but we are currently only allowing people into the showroom who are interested in purchasing the commercial equipment listed below. No other equipment can be purchased or tested.
It is required that you come wearing a face mask or covering, as well as wash your hands prior to using/testing the equipment. This is for your safety, as well as the safety of our staff.
Buying in bulk will provide you with additional savings. We are offering 5% off when you purchase two items, 10% off for 3-5 items and 20% off if you purchase 6+ units. We do have multiples of some of the items. Please ask for Adam when you arrive and he will assist you!
1. Most of this gym equipment is on the bigger side, so please ensure you measure out the space you have for a selectorized unit, treadmill, assault runner, etc. prior to your appointment.
2. No equipment can be reserved. We accept credit cards or cash. First come, first serve.
3. This equipment is priced at clearance pricing and there are absolutely no refunds, returns or warranties. You are buying the equipment as is and should therefore give it a good test run.
4. Pick up: make sure you bring a big enough truck/flatbed. We will help you load your truck.
5. If you want to come test the equipment then come back in a couple days with a truck, we are happy to accommodate this. However, you must purchase during your first visit.
6. We will keep this page as up-to-date as possible regarding unit availability. If you see the image below, the item is most likely still available.