DC blocks are stackable, compact lifting blocks created from a blend of recycled plastics. Developed by two-time Olympian in the sport of weightlifting, Derrick Crass, they have a unique interlocking design, allowing for incremental height adjustments for different athletes and exercises. DC Blocks interlock securely to produce a rock-solid foundation, while still being completely portable, easy to handle, and consolidate to a small footprint for storage.
The Double Wide version provides athletes with a larger surface for pulling, overhead lifts or plyometrics. A double wide platform fits on top of 2 Original DC Block platforms.
Whether you are using them to improve your weight-lifting mechanics, develop greater explosiveness, or to reduce stress on your lower back and knees, DC blocks are a great investment for any gym!
- Made in the USA
- Dimensions: 31" long x 19" wide x 2" tall
- Weight: 23 lbs
- Made from machine-molded, recycled plastic
- Stackable with stable, interlocking design
- Impact resistant—won’t chip, crack, rust, or break
Sold in sets:
- Set of 2 - Great for adding on to existing sets of Original DC Blocks, or for deficit lifts up to 4"
- Set of 6 - Good for plyometrice to 12" height
- Set of 12 - Good for lifting from the knees, or plyometrics up to 24"
- Set of 18 - Good for lifting from the clean power position for shorter athletes, and plyometrics up to 36"
- Set of 24 - Good for lifting from the clean power position for taller athletes, snatch power position for shorter athletes or for 2 stations of lifting from the knees
- Set of 32 - Good for lifting from the power position for very tall athletes or multiple platform set-ups
- Set of 40 - Good for jerk block work or multiple platform set-ups
* For larger orders please contact us for a custom quote