Rep Excalibur Bar
Strength & Whip: 28.5mm diameter. 215k tensile strength, 205k yield, with a 1500 lb rating, the Excalibur is made with an extremely high quality steel alloy designed for decades of use.
Coating: Hard chrome is tried and true on many of the best barbells in the world. Very rust resistant.
Spin: Bushing design to provide stability during the power movements with enough spin for Olympic lifts.
Knurl: With a medium/deep depth knurling, it has plenty of knurl for your heavy lifts, but not a shark tooth knurl that rips up your hands for higher rep workouts.
- 28.5mm diameter (25mm for 15 kg bar)
- 20kg Length: 87.4"
- 15kg Length: 79.13"
- 20 kg (45lb) or 15kg (35lb) option
- 1500 lb static rating
- 215k tensile, 205k yield
- Bushing sleeve construction
- Very mild ribbing on sleeves to keep plates in place
- No Center Knurl or Center Knurl Option
- Medium/Deep Knurl
- Dual Knurl Markings - Powerlifting and Weightlifting
- Lifetime Warranty
Initial break-in notes:
- Bar comes packed in light coating of oil, which conditions the steel after production and during transit to ensure your bar arrives in good condition. A dry towel is useful for wiping down the bar prior to first use.
- Sleeve bushings are greased at the factory and may require 1-2 weeks of use before sleeves rotate at their full potential as grease spreads out in the sleeve.
**5-year warranty against defects affecting the performance of the bar, such as bending, collar spin, knurling defects, or problems with the coating affecting the performance of the bar. Warranty covering bending does not cover dropping it on a box/bench/spotter arms/pins on power rack.