Rep Excalibur Olympic Bar V2
It's back! First introduced in 2012, our Excalibur bar set the mark for a high quality barbell at an affordable price. The updated version includes more aggressive knurl for extra grip in max effort lifts, and a 28.5mm diameter for increased usefulness in powerlifting movements.
Our Excalibur barbell is the best cross training bar we offer. Whether you are just starting to build your own home gym, or outfitting an affiliate and using it for Cross Training and HIIT workouts, the Excalibur is a barbell that you will be sure to love.
Strength & Whip: 28.5mm diameter is great for a mixture of Olympic Weightlifting and Powerlifting training. 215k tensile strength, 205k yield, with a 1500 lb rating, the Excalibur is made with an extremely high quality steel alloy designed for decades of use.
Coating: Hard chrome is tried and true on many of the best barbells in the world. Very rust resistant.
Spin: Butter smooth bushings with a patented design that allows for virtually silent rotation and zero side-to-side sleeve movement.
Knurl: With a medium/deep depth knurling, it has plenty of knurl for your heavy lifts, but not a shark tooth knurl that rips up your hands for higher rep workouts.
- 28.5mm diameter (25mm for 15 kg bar)
- 20 kg (45lb) or 15kg (35lb) option
- 1500 lb static rating
- 215k tensile, 205k yield
- Patented bushing design for smooth spin
- Very mild ribbing on sleeves to keep plates in place
- Laser-etched inner collar markings
- No Center Knurl - Ideal for doing high rep clean workouts without tearing up your neck
- Medium/Deep Knurl
- Dual Knurl Markings - Powerlifting and Weightlifting
- 5 year warranty
Initial break-in notes:
- Bar comes packed in light coating of oil, which conditions the steel after production and during transit to ensure your bar arrives in good condition. A dry towel is useful for wiping down the bar prior to first use.
- Sleeve bushings are greased at the factory and may require 1-2 weeks of use before sleeves rotate at their full potential as grease spreads out in the sleeve.
**5-year warranty against defects affecting the performance of the bar, such as bending, collar spin, knurling defects, or problems with the coating affecting the performance of the bar. Warranty covering bending does not cover dropping it on a box/bench/spotter arms/pins on power rack.